There's also an update for the Call of Duty: World at War mod tools to coincide with the new content. Be aware that it is an incremental update, and users will need to have the v1.3 mod tool installed before applying that patch.
Continue reading after the jump for a list of changes for both the patch and mod tools.
Download Call of Duty: World at War v1.6 Patch (Map Pack 3) (1.2 GB)
Download Call of Duty: World at War v1.6 German Patch (261 MB)
Download Call of Duty: World at War v1.4 Mod Tools (55 MB)*
*Requires v1.3 Mod tools
Gallery: Call Of Duty World At War Map Pack 3
Call of Duty: World at War v1.6 Patch Change List:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
- New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!
- Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
- Favorites list now ignores filter settings.
- Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached.
- New feature: in-game Add to Favorites.
- Friends list: green online indicator.
- Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the "Soften Smoke Edges" graphic option.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded.
- Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server.
- Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded.
Added and Updated Files:
- DLC3 zombie .map prefabs.
- DLC3 zombie zone_source files.
- DLC3 Updated new scripts.
- DLC3 xmodel, xmodelparts, and xmodelsurfs files.
- DLC3 xanim files.
- DLC3 materials and material_properties files.
- DLC3 FX files.
- DLC3 weapons, vision, ui_mp, maps, collmaps, and animtrees files.