Download Call of Duty: World at War v1.5 Patch (Map Pack 2) (974 MB)
Download Call of Duty: World at War Mod Tools v1.3 (46 MB)
Check out all Call of Duty: World at War downloads
- 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens!
- 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
- Improved dog spawning in MP
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
- Improved server browser's refresh functionality when the Source is set to 'Favorites'
- Added support for CODTV
- "cg_DrawFPS 1" now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
- Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players' team information
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the '2048 materials' error
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file
Below you will find a list of the updated files included with Mod Tools 1.3. This package has over 2800 assets to help you create your own Shi No Numa-style levels in conjunction with Patch 1.5. Please visit http://wiki.treyarch.com for a brand new tutorial that gives step-by-step instructions on how to take advantage of these new assets.
Added and Updated Files:
- DLC2 zombie .map prefabs.
- DLC2 zombie zone_source files.
- DLC2 Updated new scripts.
- DLC2 xmodel, xmodelparts, and xmodelsurfs files.
- DLC2 xanim files.
- DLC2 materials and material_properties files.
- DLC2 FX files.
- DLC2 weapons, vision, ui_mp, maps, collmaps, and animtrees files.