Owners of the the full game can enjoy the recently released 1.2.1 patch (available only through Steam), which brings a list of balance changes and enhancements to the game. Continue reading after the jump for the full list of changes.
Download Dawn of War 2 Single Player Demo (333 MB)
Check out all Dawn of War 2 downloads
Gallery: Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War 2
Dawn of War 2 v1.2.1 Patch automatically downloads during Steam authentication.
- New Team Battle map added! "(6p) Tiber Outpost" is now available for play.
- Implemented final fixes for the Population Cap issue as noted in Patch 1.1.3. This included reverting the temporary changes made in Patch 1.1.3.
- Tyranid Warrior Adrenal Gland upgrade damage reduced from 52 to 40
- Energy Shields no longer regenerate while active – This includes the Zoanthrope, Falcon, Hive Tyrant, Warlock, Force Commander, Mekboy and Techmarine
- Energy Shield conversion modifier reduced from .2 to .25
- Energy Shields now have an 8 second toggle on / toggle off time.
- Falcon Energy regeneration reduced from 3 to .5
- Melee damage reduction versus Rippers reduced from .25 to .3
- Zoanthrope Focus Blast now immobilizes vehicles for 12 seconds from 15
- Guardian Battle Equipment cost increased to 50/15 from 40/10
- Carnifex cost increased to 600/135 from 550/125
- Tactical Sergeant's melee special attack reduced to 28 from 50
- "And They Shall Know No Fear" now debuffs Tactical Marine melee damage by .6
- Spore Mines can no longer enter Ravener Tunnels and Webway Gates
- Warp Spider deathspinner damage increased from 20 to 30
- Warp Spider Exarch dual deathspinner damage increased from 30 to 35
- Fixed an issue where campaign completion achievements were sometimes not awarded
- Ranking and Online Stats
- Fixed an issue where players were awarded a win in Ranked multiplayer matches after modifying local files.
- Fixed an issue with automatching code to help provide better quality matches based on TrueSkill™ Rankings.
- Fixed an issue allowing players with mismatched data to be grouped together.
- Updated BugSplat error reporting to new version.