Patch v1.4 for Call of Duty: World at War contains Map Pack 1. Thanks to a partnership with Intel, Map Pack 1 is provided to PC players absolutely free. Players must first have their games updated to at least version 1.2 before installing the map pack. The patch works on all version except the German one, which has its own patch. Among the features included are three new multiplayer maps and a bonus zombie co-op scenario called Verruckt. There are also a some balance changes and mods found in the patch. Continue reading after the jump for a list of some of the featured changes.
Download Call of Duty: World at War v1.4 Patch (580 MB)
Download Call of Duty: World at War v1.4 Patch [DE] (267 MB)
Update to at least v1.2 before installing map pack:
Download Call of Duty: World at War v1.3 Patch (580 MB)
Download Call of Duty: World at War v1.2 Patch (498 MB)
Check out all Call of Duty: World at War downloads
Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 1 Features:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Knee Deep, Nightfire, Station!
- Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verrückt!
- Improved spawning logic.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Mods: IWD's can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.